National Health InsuranceIndividual Plans at Group Rates! Great Coverage/Options! HHS Announces Approval for Early Retiree Reinsurance Program Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, has announced the approval of nearly 2000 businesses,...
Colon Cleansing: Improve your Health with a Colon Cleanse - Articles & News About Health
Stop Parking Domain NamesDevelop Your Domain Names
Colon Cleansing: Improve your Health with a Colon Cleanse
Did you know that most people have 5lbs to 40lbs of fecal mass in their colon at any given point of time? When you consider that this build-up can lead to bowel congestion, leeching of toxins into the bloodstream and preventing the body from absorbing all the nutrients out of the foods we eat, then it becomes quite clear that unclogging this out of your system would be beneficial. And that is what colon unclogging is all about - simply cleansing the colon of built-up fecal mass. But what is the best colon cleaning product we have available now? The answer to that question really lies in whether you want to do it yourself at home, or whether you can put yourself through the ''embarrassment'' of having someone perform the process for you.
The most Common Colon Unblocking methods: So now we know that colon purging has some very needed and distinct benefits. Not only does it flush the digestive system of unwanted toxins, but it allows the colon to once again be most effective in absorbing all the favorable nutrients out of the foods we consume. But how do we do it? How do we flush the colon? Simple, there are 5 very common methods and we will look at each one individually. They are: diet, colonic irrigation, laxatives, herbal remedies and Oxygen-based cleansers.
1. Altering your Diet: Many colonic and digestive problems stem from us eating foods and drinks which are not what nature intended us to consume. Our bodies are very similar to what they were in the Stone Age when our diets were very different. Low fat, high complex carbohydrates, high fiber diets are what our bodies are adapted for. In countries where this type of diet is the rule, obesity, heart disease, and other degenerative diseases are rare. Diets should be light and nutrient rich and have high water content. Drinking ample quantities of pure water is a necessity for any fasting or flushing program.
2. Enemas and Hydrotherapy: Enemas and hydrotherapy entail the insertion of an apparatus into the anus and water being forced into the colon to help melt away some of the fecal substance in the lower end of the colon. Colon Hydrotherapy differs in that is uses more water than an Enema and should always be administered by a professional healthcare worker. There are some DIY Enema kits available, but truth be known, both are uncomfortable, invasive and can be very embarrassing.
3. Herbal Remedies: Herbs that support the laxative effect of the above botanicals are fennel seed, which helps with gas and cramps, and peppermint, which aids the digestion. Along with laxative herbs, a colon clean out is likely to include herbs like dandelion root or red clover, which are unblocking to the blood and the urinary tract, so that the complete system gets cleansed of toxins. To date there is no herb however that has shown to be effective in blasting away or melting away compacted fecal material. This is the main target of any whole colon cleaning regime, and this is where herbal remedies fall short. They improve regularity, but don''t properly rid the colon of the hazardous compacted fecal substance.
4. Laxatives: A laxative can be an excellent master plan for temporarily relieving constipation and improving regularity in your bowel movements, but as for blasting away the compacted fecal mass that is the root cause of most colon symptoms, well, a laxative doesn''t assist much.
5. Oxygen-based Cleansers: Many people have as much as 15 or 20 pounds of old fecal material impacted on the walls of the colon. Fortunately, there is a way to liquidize this material from the small and large intestines as well as the colon. A desirable quality oxygen based colon cleanser is one that consists of oxides and peroxides of magnesium that have been pressurized with oxygen. These chemical will release oxygen when they combine with the hydrochloric acid in your stomach. This type of colon cleanser actually turns that impacted hard mass (that has been lodged in your digestive tract for a long time) into a liquid or gas so that it can be eliminated from the body. The chemicals oxidize the matter safely and effectively. Naturally this means that the bowel movements will be watery and gaseous for a while. This is not actually diarrhea, but a result of the oxidation.
Removing the compacted fecal material from the digestive tract will blow out many toxins from your system. This can result in clearer skin, more energy, fewer headaches, improved allergy afflictions, and many other benefits. Of course, results vary from individual to individual, but there are many reports of multiple benefits from doing a colon clarify. There are a number of colon unclogging methods available to us nowadays. From the above overviews of the 5 most common techniques, it is plain to see that changes in diet are vital, but the most effective strategy for purging the colon properly is to use an oxygen-based cleanser, like OxyPowder, which will actually dissolve the compacted material and eject it out of your system. As a result, you will rid your digestive system of unhealthful toxins, and make it easier for your body to better absorb the nutrients from the foods you consume.
For more information on colon cleansers, visit http://www.colon-cleaners.com where you can find tips, advice and articles on super colon cleanser techniques.
findabook.com moneycd.info a-mortgage.info
about-lemon-laws.info aboutstudentloans.infoall-about-publishing.info auctions-articles.info bestcollege-university.com bestispconnection.com biblefolder.com blogger-website.com books-used.info brokers-guide.info buywindows.info cable-dsl.info
career-miner.com carpel-tunnel.info cashinaflash.info cashloanreviews.info casinobell.com chat-house.info
clearmycredit.info collegeloantips.info crones.info depression-articles.info
financewizz.com fire-insurance.info getgood.info handleit.net
it-idea.infohealth-supplies.info hosting-right.com insidealert.com insurance-facts.info jobs-employment.info justgood.info lookgold.net
lowcost-travel.info money-source.info myhostzone.info numisblog.com
peoplesearchfinder.info pr-articles.info realeas.com
refinancing-guides.info spyware-remove.info telelot.info the-law.info
toppaid.info travel-deals.info travelcorrect.com wedding-guide-site.com your-blog.info your-credit.info
Florida Health Insurance Highlights 2008 Presidential Health Care Plans
FloridaHealthInsuranceWeb.com, a health insurance consultant service, has published a non-partisan report of each of presidential candidates positions on healthcare. ''The upcoming elections will impact Florida''s health care system'' said consultant Morgan Moran in a phone interview, ''it''s up to you as Florida residents to turn out January 29 and choose which candidate delivers the best insurance plan''.
Health Care Insurance in Texas ý Managed Care Health Plans
A managed care health plan works as a network It is a group of medical personnel and facilities that have a contract with this particular plan
Vitamin Diet Patch Now Available for Health Food Stores from NAZCO Wholesale Herbal Supplement Dropshipper
Health food supplement diet patches are a blend of herbal nutrients, offering safe and effective weight loss diet application like a nicotine diet patch. The supplements diet patch allows the herbal formula on the diet patch to enter directly into the bloodstream, suppressing appetite between meals while providing weight loss, diabetes and chronic fatigue relief support and increased energy level on the go.
New Health Website Provides Health Tips About Alternative Natural Health Care
Summary: In answer to the need for helpful information on alternative natural health care a new site, http://www.youralternativehealthnetwork.org has been launched. The site provides quality information regarding alternative health issues and is the brainchild of Mike Hepburn.
World Health Care Congress Launches ReformPlans.com to Encourage and Focus Health Care Reform Discussion
The World Health Care Congress today announced the launch of ReformPlans.com (www.reformplans.com), an innovative and comprehensive web site that brings the real issues in health care reform to a broader audience.
Health Care and Health Insurance Costs Can Be Controlled Through Lifestyle Choices
As you probably know all to well, the cost of healthcare and health insurance premiums continue to increase at levels substantially above the general inflation rate. The reasons given for these extraordinary cost increases are numerous and include: technological advancements in the medical field, increased demand for medical services and prescription drugs, the aging of the population, cost shifting caused by the uninsured and governmental reimbursement rates, state and federal mandates, and costs associated with medical related lawsuits.
Texas Health Insurance ý Managed Care Health Plans
Managed care health plans work as a network or group of medical professionals and hospitals that are contracted with the health plan This helps insurance companies and health care providers work together to give patients the care they need
Health Insurance, Health Care Issues Now Top Rated Topics for Radio Listeners According to Arbitron
The Health Insurance Advocate Show, With Cary Hall, Achieves One Year Ratings Increase of 119 Percent in Western Missouri, Eastern Kansas Market and 576 Percent in Wichita, Kansas, Market By Delivering Clarity and Eliminating Confusion
Doctor-led Health Care Organization Offers Free Web site, Membership to Mental Health Counselors
The International Assoc. of Dental and Medical Disciplines has a health care plan that brings together all medical disciplines and calls for them to work together to provide the best possible whole-body care.
Men''s Prostate Health Vitamins - Supplements, Diet and Exercise For Good Health
This article is about prostate health vitamins or supplements used in conjunction with proper diet and regular exercise to keep a man''s urinary system and sexual functions healthy.
Natural Health Care and Holistic Dog Health
Holistic dog health care has emerged as a natural way for pet owners to ensure that their dogs are healthy, living long, happy lives well into old age. Perhaps the most important aspect for a dog''s health would be a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to make sure the joints, organs, and digestive systems make work in harmony as well with the skin and coat being healthy. A diet of meat, vegetables, and whole grains without any processed foods or unnecessary fillers is usually recommended when following the holistic approach to dog care.
Baby Health Care, Child Health Tips, Parenting Guide, Baby Strollers, Massage
St. George Complimentary Alternative Health Care Offers Free Wellness Scans During Focus on Nutrition Month
The desire to get healthy and stay healthy is the primary reason more and more people are turning to natural health care, or complementary and alternative medicine, according to this St. George Hinkle practices alternative medicine utilizing personalized biofeedback using ZYTO technology, nutraceutical assessments, medical foods, bio-identical hormone evaluation, chelation, lifestyle changes, and body composition analysis.
A Diet Primer For Health Food And Vitamins
Quite often, we want to eat healthier but don?t know exactly how to start. Sometimes food you think might be good may in fact not be right for you, and vice-versa. This article looks at some simple diet changes you can start to make right away that will improve your overall health.
Health Care Proxies, Advanced Health Care Directives, And Living Wills
Any competent adult has the right to accept and/or refuse any medical treatment. Nobody disputes that. Doctors are only allowed to tell patients the pros and cons of treatment, they can offer advice, they can not order a patient to accept treatment. Problems start when the adult can no longer communicate or is no longer considered mentally competent enough to make their own decisions. When this happens other people step in and try to decide what type of medical treatment the person would want for themselves.